Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fall Accessories from Neiman Marcus




Okay okay, I am finally warming up to the idea of fall being around the corner. The end of summer is weird isn't it? You feel ready for sweatshirts and leaves on the ground and football, but feel sad to leave behind sunny days by the pool and daylight until 10pm. This fall is special for me, as my last day at my at my day job is September 7. But I have already been ranting enough about that. So here we have a handful of pretty autumn things. On top, a very expensive ($290.00) baby changing pad by Gucci, a fair isle blanket set by Ralph Lauren (is it not the sweetest thing you have ever seen) and ribbed tights by Tartine et Chocolat. Note the little rhinestone butterfly on the ankle. Okay fall, I'm ready to accept your entrance. Find all of these at Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment