Whatcha looking for?



Monday, June 18, 2012

I Pinco Pallino Makes Expensive Pretty Things.




It's so much fun to stumble upon a brand that I have never heard of and learn a little bit about the story behind it. Today a gorgeous dress caught my eye while I was peeking around Children Salon. A few clicks later I was falling in love with the brand I Pinco Pallino. Children Salon describes the brand, "Founded by Imelde Bronzieri and Stefano Cavalleri in 1980, I Pinco Pallino is a romantic brand with fairytale detailing that demands attention." I can definitely see the fairy tale quality in these dresses; they are just stunning! Maybe even a little Alice In Wonderland-esque? In any case, these are every girly-girl's dream. The only downfall one may find would be the huge pricetags... these dresses will set you back anywhere between $300 and $500! Oh the price we pay to be stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment