Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kate Spade Dizzy Dot Baby Bag


Sometimes I wish that new baby bags were rolled out as often as new regular bags. I know it's not practical; you don't get a new baby bag to go with every outfit like you do with regular bags. You get one and use it until your baby no longer requires 20 lbs of backup materials for a 30 minute trip to the grocery store. What this boils down to is me saying in a roundabout way that I wish I had more baby bags to talk about. However, this cute polka dot creation from Kate Spade is one that I have not seen before. I'm loving the shiny lacquered canvas finish because it makes the polka dots stand out even more. The black and white is awesome because it will match any outfit, any jacket, and stroller... and it of course comes with 10,000 pockets and a changing pad. Get yourself an early Christmas gift! Find this bag for $345.00 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment