Whatcha looking for?



Monday, December 26, 2011

Hello Versace Young!


I love it love it love it! In my opinion, every big line and big name should explore the options of a baby collection; I mean why not?? If anything, you have the opportunity for different styles, cuts, and body types if you ever get bored of designing for adults! (Like that would ever happen. But still.) I just love the idea of all the big names having collections for the little people, and the newest on my radar is Versace Young. How adorable are these baby shoes? Sure the top ones are super reminiscent of Gucci and Baby Dior's ballet flats, but they are still classic. And the ornate almost Baroque design on the soft blue flats have me about falling out of my chair. Baroque patterns on modern day baby shoes? Genius. Enough said. For $83.00 (top) and $64.00 (bottom) these perfect little shoes won't even break the bank. Find them both at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment