Whatcha looking for?



Sunday, November 27, 2011

Burberry Limited Edition Brown Silk Chiffon Dress


Burberry has a handful of limited edition dresses this season (don't know if this is a new thing or just something I have not picked up on from this line before?), and this brown silk chiffon number is so far the most expensive that I have seen. Made from a wispy, flowy silk chiffon, maybe it is the color that is spoiling the idea for me? It is a rich almost coppery brown, but something about it doesn't do it for me. I love the style, the detailing, the little cap sleeves... but that brown is just so... brown. I would love to see it in a shocking red, or a subtle cream, just not so much this. I'm sure many will disagree, and if you are one of them, this can be yours for a whopping $483.00, at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment