Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Personalized Mini Rosary


So I was raised Catholic, and I currently live in the Midwest. There are Catholics here, but not like where I grew up, in upstate New York. Everyone is Catholic there. Out here in farm country (it's not that bad but I like to exaggerate) you see a lot more Protestants, so when you say you are Catholic, you often get the "Oooohhh," which seems like a code for "That explains a lot." In any case, even though I am not exactly a practicing Catholic today, I still have an affinity for rosaries. They are beautiful, and they have so so much history behind them. Pictured above is a beautiful Swarovski rose crystal and pearl "mini" rosary from Posh Tots. It measures 11.5" and can be personalized with your child's name (max of 10 letters) on the tiny sterling silver blocks. Great for a baptism gift, shower gift, welcome to the world gift, or just because gift. And at only $70.00, it won't break the bank either!

No comments:

Post a Comment