Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Monnalisa Leopard Print Snowsuit...

Oh boy... I don't want to get myself into trouble with what I am about to say here, but... Monnalisa, NOOOOOO!!! I don't know if it is the pink faux fur around the hood, or the belt, or the pink leopard print in general, but I am just not loving this season's girl's snowsuit. This is hard for me to say, because Monnalisa is one of my favorite names; I would pick it over many of the mega-designers any day. But this snowsuit is just a bit... tacky. I love the little pink bows around the ankles, wrists, and neck, but it pretty much ends there. Booties, mittens, and hood are all detachable which is a plus, but I am still left in the negative with this one. Sorry Monnalisa, but don't worry, I still love you. See more details of this $305.00 creation at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment