Whatcha looking for?



Monday, August 29, 2011

Oilily Red Floral Puff Ball Skirt

Alright wine drinkers out there... have you officially made the switch from white to red due to the coming colder months? The change for me is almost ritualistic. I cannot drink white wine when it's cold outside. The thought of it gives me chills. The first bottle of white wine is never purchased on the first random warm day of spring, but on the warm day that you know is the start of consecutive warm days. Red is a little different. I cannot drink red during the summer, yet if it is still warm outside and I start to feel ready for fall, I can buy my first bottle of red. This happened tonight, and it is the worse bottle of Shiraz I have ever had. Oh well, you can't win them all. So red wine, red skirt, red roses, it all kind of ties in right? Another colorful gem from Oilily, this skirt is fanciful but made of 100% cotton with an elastic waistband so your little lady will be very comfortable while she is impressing people at parties. A great holiday skirt, this can be found for $82.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment