Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chloe Baby "Little Birds" Set

Well... I guess one of the good things about taking a month off of blogging for personal reasons is that upon coming back, everything is new. I just surfed all of my regular web haunts for about an hour because I did not recognize anything I saw. So refreshing. Oddly enough, I decided to get back into the swing of things with this sweet little set from Chloe Baby. I guess I needed something soft and subtle to ease myself back into the blogging routine. Always classic, Chloe baby keeps with its tradition of feminine flair with this two piece shirt and bloomer set. Favorite part? The silver Chloe charm that hangs from the front of the shirt. Second favorite part? The "Little Birds" theme in general. I can't wait to see what else emerges from this collection as the season pushes forward. Find this adorable set for $90.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment