Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Mary Janes


I feel like I am having an affair with the seasons right now. Chili is cooking in the crock pot, lots of candles are lit to warm the place up, and I am about to crawl under three to five blankets and watch a movie because it is cold and icy outside. Sometimes I like how winter is all about laying low. Yet, at the same time, my mind is thinking of warmer weather, the pool opening, taking walks, and the sun being out until 9:30 pm. These little Dolce & Gabbana shoes? I feel like they are doing the same. They would look cute worn with white tights and a wintery dress, but also with bare feet and a sun dress. Cross-seasonal items are never a bad thing, because hey, at least you are getting your moneys worth, which helps with these $115.00 shoes. See details at Lavish Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment